Every gift you make...
provides a life-changing helping hand for a person living in crisis. With your help, CFHH can provide basic needs for homeless individuals, in addition to helping to meet the needs of struggling families. Thanks to your generosity, we can provide nourishing food, shelter from the elements including a bed to sleep in, a place to take a shower and wash clothing, free health screenings, and more. Additionally, your kindness allows us to fellowship with people who really need to know someone cares.
There are several ways to donate, you choose what works the best for you.
Donate by check or bank draft to avoid credit card fees. Checks can be mailed to:
Cy-Fair Helping Hands
7710 Cherry Park Dr. #T-385
Houston, TX 77095
Donate online. It is simple and secure, and PayPal takes just a nominal fee for the convenience. Click HERE to donate online.
Donate via Zelle or Venmo using 346-544-3432.
Call to donate. To make a monetary donation with a credit card over the telephone, please call 832-220-9297.
Become a recurring donor.
As a “Hand-in-Hand” Monthly Giving member, you’ll provide dependable and sustaining support for CFHH programs with a regular monthly gift. You’ll partner in our mission to provide hope to the homeless and hungry in our community. With monthly giving, you designate a monthly contribution of any amount to be debited from your checking account, charged to your credit card, or paid via PayPal. No checks, no stamps, and no need to remind yourself to make a gift. You can increase, decrease, or suspend your gift amount at any time. At the end of the year, you’ll receive a summary of your contributions with a tax receipt. For more information please click here.
Additional ways to help:
- Link your Kroger card to Cy-Fair Helping Hands. We’ll receive a portion of your shopping total from every time you shop! Visit Kroger Community Rewards by clicking here, sign up for an account if you don’t already have one, and then search either by our name or by GF753
- If you shop via the WalMart app or through Walmart.com please take a moment and link your account to CFHH at Walmart.com/SparkGood. You will have the option to round up when you shop, with CFHH receiving the rounded-up amount.
- Link your Amazon account to CFHH via Amazon Smile. We’ll receive a portion of your shopping dollars every time you shop.
- Whether you’re still working or are now retired, as you donate financially many employers will match your donation. In addition, some businesses will donate financially in return for your volunteering! Check with your employer for more information.
- A Special Opportunity for Those 70½ Years Old and Older:
You can give any amount (up to a maximum of $100,000) per year from your IRA directly to a qualified charity such as CFHH without having to pay income taxes on the money. Gifts of any value (up to $100,000) are eligible for this benefit and you can feel good knowing that you are making a difference in your community while utilizing this opportunity. This popular gift option is commonly called the IRA charitable rollover, but you may also see it referred to as a qualified charitable distribution, or QCD for short. For more information contact Janet, email@example.com, 832-220-9297.